"JANAKA" : Father's day special

"JANAKA"

from a daughter who is four less than half the age of her Janaka :)

       Every day when I wake up in the morning my hand involuntarily extends to grab my mobile phone. My first invest of energy is to bring back my relaxed or dilated pupil forcibly to do its job! for me, gone those days when I used to see my palm and murmur, 
Karaagre Vasate Lakshmi Karamadhye Sarasvati |
Karamuule Sthite Gowri Prabhaate Karadarshanam ||

      As usual this morning when I opened my whatsApp, the status section was flooded with posts from all those early risers! when I address them as early risers it doesn't mean that I brake my sleep at noon or something... I manage to get myself completely up at around 8 a.m. somehow! Well, due to the recent tensions and series of bad news coming in from all around the world, for a second I thought now what? then after checking on them made me realize today is the day with multiple significance and the most important being FATHER'S DAY...
         I was well aware of the INTERNATIONAL YOGA DAY, just because yesterday I saw the preps at its peak for a live online streaming of yoga at my school. 
        You see, I'm very bad in remembering dates along with its importance. oh! yeah, that could be one of the reason why I said bye! bye! to Social Studies a decade ago! since I mentioned about Social Studies, Can anybody tell me how to remember all those dates which comes in History and Civics? My gosh! I learned everything by heart and for me only one thing worked out, that was writing down the dates in a Chronological order. But wait, there was a problem; for example, if u have listed down ten dates in a chronological order and you have learnt it in that order, then by chance if for any question you need to write the 7th date as the answer, then you have to start recalling all over from the beginning! while doing so what if you forget the 5th date! then I can imagine your plight. I'm sorry, I missed the track! it happens often...I'm a teacher you know...I can go on and on...
         To be honest I'm darn close to my amma. Anything associated with her that may be her birthday or mother's day I never forget and if not something big, at least I prepare a photo collage featuring both the posers (I meant me and amma) well in advance. Why didn't I remember father's day? After all I have so many peppy pics with my father to flaunt on Instagram and WhatsApp. Well, it's all together a different argument to say, "These show offs doesn't matter. One need not put status and change dp's to show their love towards someone". But I believe let good things (good compliments for the pics too) flow from all directions! what's wrong in putting status and changing dp's when you wish and up for it. go ahead :) I did the same... scrolled down my google drive to check some perk and got this.... A decade old photocopies (we resemble each other)... 


         Morning  I wished my appa, "Happy father's day" over a video call and said, "I want to write something about you in my blog" ("This lady is not attracting enough readers for her kannada posts and she wants to write something in English so that there will be a hike in number! does she really has something deep to say to her father? ", Who said this?..well not me)  and this was the response from his construct of thoughts, " you write anything about your amma! but not about me. I'm not sure, I don't like such public mentions" ... I just gave him a cold look and said ok!
         Later I gave it a thought, why did he say so? is he picturizing his stubborn daughter who often stands against him and argues for what she thinks is right! or may be a slight trust issue fearing, what she might write about me? which later on everybody will read.. or else, what's up with that blog? is it a big thing! or simply he would have said because there are better jobs to do than doing this...
         If something springs to my mind and if I am thinking about it over and over and again then I should do it. I faced something similar today! the thoughts of writing about my father was broadcasting in my mind repeatedly and I could think of so many things which I can write about him (lemme tell you a top secret! I'm sure its no longer will be a secret, I get brilliant thoughts when I'm in loo! is it same with you also?) 
        So this is it, this is the preface for my post!
(image courtesy: doodlesndreams)

will be continued...
Toodles          
         
         
         

Comments

  1. Mam, in your heading also you have used math equation, from this we can know how passionate you are towards math, this is Navneeth mom, I also started following your blog. Great work, keep going.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ma'am, that was a good observation:)
      Thank you very much for ur motivational words and support Navneeth's mom!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"ಕೊಪ್ಪರಿಗೆಯ ಬೆಲ್ಲ" (11) - ಫಲ ಸಂತರ್ಪಣೆ!

We Create Awesome : "VAULT!"

" ONLINE EDUCATION SYSTEM "