We Create Awesome : " A MURDER MYSTERY " (part 1)

 "Scenario"

     In the city of Linkston, there lived a group of friends. They were friends from childhood and they loved going to trips. Chris, Karl, John and David were the four friends. They met every weekend. David, who was a police officer, couldn’t meet them every weekend as he had to solve cases and was busy with his work.

      One day, when David was in his station, the head constable came running and said, “Sir, a body is found near the train track.” His friends were waiting for him but he couldn’t go again. David and his constables went to the train track and found the body. They sent it to the forensic lab to get more information. It was David’s sister body. David suddenly got reminded of all the precious time he had spent with his sister, Angel. He was furious and wanted to kill the person who had killed Angel. The investigation started.

      He told his friends about this and said, “Please try to get more information.” They were very sad on hearing this. They agreed and his friends took five months leave. Now, they purchased a guest house and they put the pictures of the suspects and the clues they had found. The next day, they went around Linkston asking people about Angel. They were not getting any clues. The days passed by and it was almost one month since they had started the investigation. David thought that he had lost. They came to a bus stand and sat down there. A piece of paper came and hit Karl’s face. He took it and said, “David, look at this. It is a missing poster of your sister and it has been put by…. What! Your father! That means they knew about this.” Then, they went to David’s house and they asked his parents about this. His father said, “David, on 1st August, when your sister had finished her tuition classes, she called me and asked me to pick her up. But when I went there, she was not there. So…. I did this.” David was angry as his father told this very late, after 28 days.

      David and his friends went to the tuition center and asked them about Angel. The receptionist said, “Sir, she is a very good student and she never misses the classes. But, after 1st August, she never came. Then we were shocked to see in the news that she was dead.” Chris asked, “Do you know what happened after the class on that day.” The receptionist said, “No sir, but I saw that a man took her and went. I thought he was her father and did not ask her anything.” David was puzzled. His father told him that he went to pick her up but she was not there.

      Now, they had to find out about that man who had picked her up. They were discussing about that and John called someone. He told that it was some important work and went away. Then, these three went to the guest house and put the clues that they had got. After an hour, John came back. When they asked about where he had gone, he said, “Nothing, just some work.” He was struggling to speak. But his friends didn’t care.

      They went to the place where Angel was kidnapped and tried looking for some clues. Chris found something. It was a small diamond. Then Karl said, “Wait, is this diamond from John’s bangle?” Then, when they checked his bangle, a diamond was missing. Again, John told that he had some work and left. When he left, Chris said, “David, I think John is the one who did this.” David was angry. He said, “Chris, please don’t talk like that. He is our close friend and I’m sure that he didn’t do this.” Then, they started to find more clues. The good thing was that they found a lot of clues. David was happy as he thought that he was winning. John didn’t come back. Karl was getting thoughts that John was the one behind the murder of Angel, but he never told about that as he knew what would happen.

      Finally, they found a great clue, tyre marks. They followed it and it led to a house which none of them knew. David had his gun ready to fire. Chris slammed the door open. Nobody was there and there was complete silence. They found some stairs which led them to the top floor. They saw a man with a black coat and a mask. They just asked, “Who are you?” and there was no answer. They asked again and again. Finally came an answer, “I am Johnathan Henry, your very good friend, John.” David was shocked as John had never told him about this house. As Chris and Karl were doubting on John, they asked, “Did you kill Angel?” and there came no answer. David had just two questions which needed proper explanation, “Listen my friend, I know that you didn’t kill Angel, but why were you going away whenever we found a clue and to whom were you talking on the phone. Come on, tell me Jo….” and John interrupted and said, “First of all, I killed Angel. Now, let me tell you the answer to your questions and exactly what happened…” David said, “Wait, I am shocked that you killed my sister and why will you tell me all this?”. John said, “Ha ha ha, I think you are my friend that’s why.” David said, “What?”. John started to tell all the answers, “My brother, Jim Henry, was a very good guy. He was very helpful to the society and he was loved by everybody. One day, a bomb blast happened in Linkston, remember, I think you should know it. The people who actually did it, wanted to escape, so they framed it on my brother and in the investigation, he was caught easily. After some days, when he escaped from jail, he came to my house and told me everything. I was helpless and I just told him to stay in my house and not to go out. But, when I was out, he had to go out to get some food and this is when your sister made a very big mistake. She had come out at the same time when Jim had gone out. The police got to know about Jim’s escape and they put alerts everywhere. Angel saw my brother and informed the police. Jim tried to escape but the police just shot him. I’m sure you didn’t know all this. Then I think you know what happened. It’s very simple. I got angry and killed Angel. Ha ha ha. I purposely left some clues and was acting like I had some work. I was not talking to anybody but from a far distance I was just watching you. Even though Chris warned you and I believe that even Karl got the same thoughts, you didn’t suspect me. Good job David! Our friendship is really strong! Ha ha ha.” David had mixed feelings of anger and pain. He forgot about the sad part and wanted to do what he had thought – kill the murderer. He said, “Sorry my friend, I wanted to kill the murderer not a good friend. But according to the law, the person who does a mistake, always needs to get the correct punishment.” Then, he shot John. “But, why did John tell all this to me. There must be a reason.”, this was going on in David’s mind. Chris and Karl said, “Rest In Peace Angel and of course our true friend, Johnathan.”


 
                                                                     Written by Navneeth Reddy

 

 


Comments

  1. Thank you for putting up my story ma'am - Navneeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my pleasure Navneeth :) let's bring it on....

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"ಕೊಪ್ಪರಿಗೆಯ ಬೆಲ್ಲ" (11) - ಫಲ ಸಂತರ್ಪಣೆ!

We Create Awesome : "VAULT!"

" ONLINE EDUCATION SYSTEM "