We Create Awesome : "SHOKING BLUE EYES" (Part 1)

 

SHOKING BLUE EYES

     “Reading a book again during class Ms. Teasdale? give me that right now! said Mr. Gibbons. OK fine I was reading book under my desk during English but it was only because I already knew all of this. The bell rang through my ears. I quickly gathered my stuff and almost ran out of class. The walk to my locker was horrible. I hated everyone here and had a good reason to. They hated me. I looked up on reaching my locker and I was not surprised to find the hate notes again. It happened every day. The same insulting words loner, loser, spineless worm. Never anything different. And youd think they would have got better at insulting after years of practice.

          I quickly gathered my stuff and rushed to Sarah who was waiting in the usual spot. She didnt speak to me at all and instead she was just looking through Instagram. On seeing me she gestured towards the car and got in. I got in after her. During the entire ride, all I did was look out of the window. It looked like it was about to rain. Good! I liked gloomy weathers. On reaching home I shut myself in my room on the excuse that I had homework to do.

           I bet you are really confused right now. Let me start for the very beginning. Hi! I am Louise Elizabeth Teasdale. I am 15. I was born and brought up in Manchester, UK. I know almost nothing about my past so dont bother asking. All I know is that my parents died. I dont know how or when or where? I had asked almost everyone, but no one gave me a truthful straight answer.

            After their death, my grandma took care of me until she died and then I was forced upon my aunt and uncle who hated my guts. Hmm. how do I describe my aunt and uncle to you? Think about the meanest bully you had ever met and multiply that by ten thousand. That pretty much summed up them. Sarah was my caretaker who took care of me till my aunt and uncle came back home from work. She didnt really care about me either. I mean she was just a regular 20-year-old teen who needed money and she got loads from my uncle and aunt.

               Now about me. I was diagnosed with ADHD and dementia and every other syndrome you can think of. I was teased by everyone I knew and that sums up my life. I was amazing at English but sucked at pretty much everything else. I also really liked art and books. It gives me a chance to escape to a perfect world. Everyone had a favorite band and mine was one direction. They made me almost believe that I am normal and I was perfect the way I was. Notice the almost. Just as an FYI I am not like one of those super special people who you read about in novels who have terrible lives that then turn to perfect. or at least I thought.

              Next day as I got ready for school, I told myself what I could expect in school and promised myself I wouldnt cry. Reaching school, I passed through one, two, three subjects without dying of boredom. Then it was Lunch. I ran over to the library and took my usual spot, that time I noticed a person enter the library. There was usually no one here so this took me by surprise. It was a boy who was of my age with shocking blue eyes with a hint of gold flakes and blond hair. He made an eye contact with me and started towards me. On reaching he said hey, Louise I didnt know you come here to study too! How are you?. I didnt know who he was so I asked him. He just laughed and told me to stop joking. I didnt know what to say and on the ring of bell I positively ran out of the library.

                The next day I decided to investigate. I creeped behind a shelf in the library hoping to see him. Instead, he came up right behind me and laughed Lou! (my nickname) what are you doing here?

I am sorry who are you?

Lou! I told you to stop joking

No seriously. I am sorry but I dont know you!

Louise! I am your brother!

I remember just screaming and running far away from there.

After the school got over, I saw him again. I tried to run but he blocked my path.

Stop Louise. What happened how do you not remember me?

I dont know who you are. How can you be my brother? Who are you? How do you know my name? WHO ARE YOU? I screamed.

Okay you need to chill there dude!

No but seriously, I think we have a lot of heart to heart talk to do

He sighed I think we doYou know first lets get away from here

We went to small cybercafé down the street.

Ok you need to listen hard. he said

I am ready

He started explaining everything and with each line a part of my mystery part seemed to make sense

And that was when everything went wrong!

 

Written   by   Prakrithi Sathish

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"ಕೊಪ್ಪರಿಗೆಯ ಬೆಲ್ಲ" (11) - ಫಲ ಸಂತರ್ಪಣೆ!

We Create Awesome : "VAULT!"

" ONLINE EDUCATION SYSTEM "