POEM : " Friendship "

 Friendship

Give me your friendship,

I'll give you mine.

I'll treasure it forever;

and always make it chime!


Give me your time,

I'll give you mine.

Along with memories;

sweet and benign!


Give me your trust,

I'll give you mine.

I wont let it rust;

a sacred shrine!


Give me your love,

I'll give you mine.

Along with sincerity;

and allegiance divine!


Give me your soul,

For which I pine.

So that we are One;

and our destinies intertwine!


On to a trust,

so pure and natural!

Growing up on our similarities stark,

I'll never let the vices spawn..


On to a friendship,

a safe haven!

When the nights are dark,

I'll be there till dawn..


On to a journey,

a new adventure!

Follow the spark,

I'll lead you on..

- Written by Vineet Dubey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"ಕೊಪ್ಪರಿಗೆಯ ಬೆಲ್ಲ" (11) - ಫಲ ಸಂತರ್ಪಣೆ!

We Create Awesome : "VAULT!"

" ONLINE EDUCATION SYSTEM "