POEM : " Spell Bound "

 SPELL BOUND!!

Under a spell,

a curse, a doom!

Not living it up,

from dusk to noon!


I struggle, I strive..

but for whom?

I no longer feel alive,

all tired and gloom!


After a long and tiring day,

All worked up in my bed I lay..


Weak from the cold I pop in a pill,

Which the doctor gave me before handling the bill..


Bored of the routine day in and out,

I need a break without a doubt..


So I switch on the AC, & turn off the light,

And plug in my earphones, both left and right..


I hit the play button, and begin to relax,

Away from reality, away from facts..


And I drown into music, & write down this rhyme..

And I hope to fall asleep, & dream on in my own space and time !!

  -  Written by Vineet Dubey


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"ಕೊಪ್ಪರಿಗೆಯ ಬೆಲ್ಲ" (11) - ಫಲ ಸಂತರ್ಪಣೆ!

We Create Awesome : "VAULT!"

" ONLINE EDUCATION SYSTEM "